Minecraft Bedrock Update 2.45 Patch Notes Today (July 26)
In order to fix some of the issues found in the previous Minecraft Bedrock update, Mojang Studios will be rolling out a new patch on July 26 with some changes and fixes.
Major Minecraft update 1.19 has been live for some time now, also known as “The Wild Update”, which once again sought to completely change the way we play Minecraft. However, since the release of the content update, there have been some lingering bugs.
In order to fix some of these issues, Mojang has constantly rolled out new bug fixes. Today’s update fixes several issues such as mobs not loading into the world if their saved position there was greater than or equal to 25, as well as several texture issues.
If you want to know exactly what bugs have been fixed in today’s update, check out the official patch notes for the July 26th Minecraft Bedrock update below.
Minecraft Bedrock Update 2.45 Patch Notes
Below are the official patch notes for the July 26th Minecraft Bedrock update, which is now available on all supported platforms and brings the Bedrock version of the game to 1.19.11.
A new update is available on Minecraft to fix some issues since the release of version 1.19.10.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent mobs from loading into the world if their saved position there was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect player texture rendering when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, such as horses, when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from being saved if a Command Block Alias was not provided when playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug that prevented suspended accounts from playing local worlds or navigating menus on Xbox platforms
Further details on all previous Minecraft updates and fixes can be found through the game. official site.