How to Install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia/FireStick Tip 2022
This tutorial is about how to install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia/FireStick. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia/FireStick. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia/FireStick
This tutorial provides detailed instructions on how to install Streamline Build on Kodi Leia. Instructions work on FireStick, Android TV, Android Box, Android Mobiles, Mac and Windows and any other Kodi compatible software/hardware platform. Streamline is a welcome addition to our list of best builds for Kodi 18 Leia. As of writing this guide, Kodi 18 is relatively new and when it comes to builds, we don’t have much to choose from. Many Krypton plugins offer backwards compatibility and work great on Leia. But unfortunately, this is not the case with builds. Even versions coded before their official release for Leia behave erratically. But not aerodynamic.
via Whiz Kid Wizard, Streamline Kodi 18 Build works fine. It is a lightweight design that works fast even on low spec devices. Works great with FireStick and other Fire TV devices (also Android TV box). That’s not all, since most TV streaming boxes use Android as their base operating system, you can install Kodi on it and start streaming content for FREE. No more monthly subscription fees! Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV are examples of such TV boxes.
Install Whiz Kid Assistant
A Kodi installation wizard comes with a bunch of builds that you can install with a single click. A Kodi wizard also has its own sets of tools, such as speed tests or buffering issues. Many people confuse Kodi helpers with builds. While a Kodi build contains a number of add-ons, skins, and settings, a wizard includes a wide variety of builds in addition to the above.
- Go to “Settings” from the Kodi home screen
- Open ‘system’, click on the first option on the ‘file manager’ screen
- Click on ‘Add source’
- Click on » in the window that opens
- A screen with an on-screen keyboard will appear. Type the URL below in the field that appears on your screen
- http://whizkid.one/wizard and click ‘OK’
- Now type an easy to remember name for the source in the field marked “Enter a name for this media source” and click “OK”
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on “Add-ons”
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon which looks like a box on the top left
- Click ‘Install from Zip File’
- Click on the name of the font you saved
- Open the zip file ‘plugin.program.Whiz-Kid-Installer.zip’
- Please wait while installing ‘Whiz Kid Wizard’. The process may take a few minutes and the installation progress is not displayed on the screen. You will receive an on-screen notification once this is done.
- Once installed, click “Dismiss” in the first pop-up window
- Now in the next pop-up click on “continue”
- Now in the last pop-up click on “build menu” if you want to see the list of available builds or click on “skip” if you want to access the builds from the Kodi home screen.
Install Streamline Build from Whiz Kid Wizard
- Go to the Kodi home screen and click “Add-ons”, then “Schedule Add-ons”.
- Open ‘Whiz Kid Wizard’
- Click “Build” at the top left of the screen
- Choose ‘Streamline’ for Kodi 18 or ‘Streamline Fully Loaded’ for Kodi Krypton from the build drop-down list
- Click “Fresh Install” (recommended) if you want to reset Kodi before installing Streaming or “Standard Install”
- Please wait while the version installs. This may take several minutes depending on your internet connection and device.
- You will be prompted to click “OK” to force Kodi to quit after installation is complete. Sometimes Kodi closes without the prompt, so restart Kodi to start using the Streamline version
Final Words: How to Install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia/FireStick
Hope you understand this article How to Install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia/FireStick, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.