Global IoT Cloud Platform Market to 2027 – With Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google, Among Others | News
According to this market report, the total market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2027.
This report covers a submarket within this field – IoT Cloud Platform Market by offering in detail, segmenting the market into platform and service. The platform is divided into device management, connectivity management, and application activation. Services subdivided into professional and managed services. Professional services categorized as training and consulting, integration and deployment, support and maintenance. The scope of the report covers the IoT cloud platform market by deployment type, which includes public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. The organization is further segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. It provides information on applications that separate buildings and home automation, smart manufacturing, smart transportation, connected healthcare, smart retail, smart grid and utilities and others (smart education, smart agriculture , smart hospitality, connected banking, telecommunications, security and emergency). Finally, the IoT Cloud Platform market is segmented by geography through North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), ROW (Rest of World) and regional market still under-segmented by country.
The report discusses all the driving factors, opportunities, and challenges regarding the global IoT Cloud Platform market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key industry success factors. Market dynamics impact analysis with the factors that are currently driving and restraining the market growth along with their impact on the short, medium and long term landscapes. The report also includes a qualitative analysis of the market, incorporating a comprehensive analysis of the industry value chain, financing and investments, Porter’s analysis and PEST (political, economic, social and technological factor) analysis ) of the market. The report features all major companies active in this field. This report provides the competitive landscape of major players, which covers all key growth strategies. Additionally, the report formulates the whole value chain of the market along with the sports analytics industry trends with emphasis on market timeframes and technology roadmaps, analysis market and product life cycle.
Key Players of IoT Cloud Platform Market include Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PTC Inc., Salesforce.comInc., Autodesk Inc., AT&T Inc., GE Digital (The General Electric Company), SAP, Samsung, Bosch.IO, Alibaba CloudTelit, Siemens, Ubidots, Zoho Corporation, Particle and among others.
The objective of this study is to identify market opportunities and estimate the market size by segments and countries in recent years and to forecast the market revenue for the next five years. The report incorporates both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Determine the potential investment areas based on a detailed analysis of the global IoT cloud platform market trends over the coming years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors that are driving the demand for different IoT Cloud Platform market segments in the world’s top spenders and identify the opportunities afforded by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels driving the global IoT Cloud Platform Market, providing a clear picture of the future opportunities that can be exploited, resulting in increased revenue.
- Channel resources focusing on the ongoing programs undertaken by the various countries within the global IoT Cloud Platform Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the total competitive landscape of the industry with detailed profiles of the major vendors of the IoT Cloud Platform market globally which includes information about their products, alliances, recent contracts and their financial analyses, if any.
Main topics covered:
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry segmentation
3.2. Market trend analysis
3.3. Main financing and investments
3.4. Market dynamics
3.5. Value chain analysis
3.6. Price analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE CLOUD IOT PLATFORM MARKET
4.1. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by offer
4.2. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by type of deployment
4.3. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by size of organization
4.4. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by application
4.5. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by region
5. CLOUD IOT PLATFORM MARKET, BY OFFERING
5.2.1. Device management
5.2.2. Connectivity Management
5.2.3. Enabling apps
5.3. A service
5.3.1. Professional services
188.8.131.52. Training & Consulting
184.108.40.206. Integration and deployment
220.127.116.11. Support and maintenance
5.3.2. Managed Services
6. CLOUD IOT PLATFORM MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE
6.2. public cloud
6.3. Private cloud
6.4. hybrid cloud
7. CLOUD IOT PLATFORM MARKET, BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
7.1. Large companies
8. CLOUD IOT PLATFORM MARKET, BY APPLICATION
8.2. Building and home automation
8.3. Smart manufacturing
8.4. Smart Transportation
8.5. Connected health
8.6. Smart retail
8.7. Smart Grid and Utilities
8.8. Others (Smart Education, Smart Agriculture, Smart Hospitality, Connected Banking, Telecom, Security and Emergency)
9. BY GEOGRAPHY
9.2. North America
9.3.4. Rest of Europe
9.4. Asia Pacific
9.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.5. Rest of the world
9.5.1. Middle East
9.5.3. Latin America
10. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
10.2. Ranking of the best companies
10.3. Market share analysis
10.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.4.1. Launch of new product
10.4.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
10.4.3. Collaborations, partnerships and agreements
10.4.4. Awards and Recognition
11. COMPANY PROFILES
11.1. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
11.2. Microsoft Corporation
11.3. Google LLC
11.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.5. IBM Corporation
11.6. Oracle Corporation
11.7. PTC Inc.
11.9. Autodesk Inc.
11.10. AT&T Inc.
11.11. GE Digital (The General Electric Company)
11.15. Alibaba Cloud
11.19. Zoho Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xvgcjd
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets